-
August 2nd, 2003, 03:05 AM
#11
Inactive Member
I wonder how they judge it?
*Quick, everyone look cool...or whatever.*
-
August 2nd, 2003, 03:13 AM
#12
Inactive Member
ed...
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 01, 2003 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>
-
August 2nd, 2003, 03:14 AM
#13
Inactive Member
ed...
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 01, 2003 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>
-
August 2nd, 2003, 03:28 AM
#14
Inactive Member
ed...
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 01, 2003 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>
-
August 2nd, 2003, 03:55 AM
#15
HB Forum Owner
Eeps. o__o People would do that just for what we like to read and talk about? That's really...disgusting. .___. (Yes yes, I'm super naive. Everyone says so. I went to a school for 12 years which preached everyday about not discriminating against anything...)
Well, maybe Reikou could go ask the moderator to delete the post and say that we withdraw the nomination? They probably won't start reviewing the boards until they get more nominations anyway.
-
August 3rd, 2003, 03:15 AM
#16
HB Forum Owner
Yes! I completely agree with Carole. ^^ Thanks Risu for always looking out for the people here, the board, and s-c.net, and of course for helping write that email that got my dad off my back. XD And thanks to you, Reikou, for nominating the board. Because of that, we got this honourable mention award. ^^ *huggies* I already PMed ya', Shatzy about what an awesome, kind and understanding person you are. ^^
Yes, of course we accept the award! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
And kisses to everyone for all your support! I honestly have this warm melty feeling right now because this one thread really showed how much everyone cared. ^^
- Crisis
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 02, 2003 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>
-
August 3rd, 2003, 04:50 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
best wishes to all.
feel free to contact me again if i can be of service. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks